Sunday, January 31, 2010

Book 2 "Entrepreneur" Begins


Well, Book 1 was called "Employee" and it is coming to an end. I don't know what date it would be exactly because I'm still waiting for my company's HR manager to calculate my last day of service with my present company. Now, I'm about to begin my Book 2 "Entrepreneur".

My initial feeling about this is that it is a giant roller-coaster ride with me strapped onto my seat with no option to stop and get off. So, on some days I was really looking forward to it. On other days, I was gripped by fear that I may have made a wrong decision. I guess, that is a common emotion for someone facing a crossroad in life.

However, now that I've tendered in my resignation, there'll be no more doubting on whether it will work. I'll have to go by faith and courage to make it work. Through all these, I'm so thankful to God for His grace. My no.1 concern was whether my wife and parents would fully support me in this or would they advice me against it. Believe me, that was very difficult for me. Thank God that when I broke the news to them, they just told me that they would support me and there was no question at all whether I was taking a great risk or not.

The picture you see on the top is my new company's logo. More details about what we do in a later posting.

Till then, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment