Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alone at the airport

You know, the thing about waiting to catch the next flight is the waiting. It seems like so much time is wasted particularly if one is waiting for the connecting flight. Well, that's the situation that I'm in now, all alone here in KK Terminal One airport.

However, this time, I'm not going to let that bother me. For once, I'm using the free airport Wi-fi. I'm not complaining. It's slow but it's FREE, right? Before starting this posting, I've completed an upcoming press release for Lighthouse Education's new intakes. Right after finishing this posting, I'll check on the training slides to make sure everything is in order for tomorrow and Tuesday. Actually, on the other tab on my Firefox, I'm still waiting for my email to be saved (that's like 10 minutes already) but I'm not complaining because it is ....

Sitting here contemplating about the past 3 months, it's amazing how good God has been to me. He is the provider, man. Since February, I've ventured out on my own, turning my back to the stable job as a manager in an insurance company to pursue my dream of becoming a full time speaker and trainer. I thought I was crazy but my wife was equally crazy, if not crazier for taking this leap of faith together with me. I really appreciate the trust she has in me. Sometimes it scares me, too. You know when a person can literally trust their whole future in you, the sense of responsibility and accountability can be overwhelming. But I trust God to give me the strength and wisdom to do the right thing.

(Still waiting for my email to save but I'm not....)

Cheers and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment