Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Moment Is Here!


The event a lot of us at the Miri Toastmasters Club has been eagerly anticipating is finally here. The Magic of Public Speaking. 2 months of laborious work will show us its fruits. I'm proud to be associated with a team of dedicated and passionate people who put the goal before ourselves. It energizes me and it makes me want to go the extra mile, too!

Our organizing chairman (OC) Ken Yong is doing a fabulous job organizing this seminar. I learned from him about deploying people and delegating tasks effectively, something which I've been struggling to do for years. Elizabeth Wee and her media team showed us how dedication and commitment can produce excellent results. Make sure you watch the Miri Toastmasters Club promotional video they made for this Saturday at Pustaka Miri.

I'm charged up and all ready to go! Can't wait for Saturday afternoon to speak to our guests. I love public speaking. I eat it! I live it! I sleep it!

Cheers!
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment