Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't Be Good. Be GREAT!


In the latest issue of Success Magazine, Darren Hardy interviewed "the Hitman" David Foster. David Foster is the producer behind artistes such as Michael Buble, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Barbara Streisand, Chicago and scores of other heavyweights in the music industry. Whatever the Hitman touches turn to gold (and sometimes platinuum), literally.

One of the secrets of his success is this "Good is never enough." Wow! That's a pretty high standard to set for oneself, right? But that's also how he could standout from the rest in his chosen industry. I guess at the end of the day, it will become our 'signature' and reputation. Just imagine. Your name is signed as 'GREAT'.

I believe this strongly. One's reputation arrives before him and stays behind after him. If that's the case, I'll not just settle for good. I'll go for GREAT!

I opt to be a ...
GREAT Husband to my wife
GREAT Father to my son
GREAT Friend to those whom I have the honour to befriend
GREAT Speaker and create breakthroughs for myself
GREAT Encourager to those who need a drop of motivation every now and then

Don't just be good. Be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment