Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010


Hi Friends,

Wishing you a happy new year! I really look forward to 2010. This morning, when I woke up at 5.00am, I asked myself why don't I feel nostalgic about 2009 like I normally would about the previous years? I would then need the next few days to recover and function properly again. I remember reading somewhere in the newspapers years ago that wrote: there's nothing significant about 31 December and 1 January other than 2 dates on a calendar. Well, this year I'm feeling it LOL! Am I starting to get that old already? Well, I hope I'll get excited about the Chinese New Year, at least.

This year I'm trimming my new year resolution list from 3 to just 1 - Finish writing my book. By 31 December 2010, I must send it off to a publisher! I believe I can do it because where there's a will there's a way. Now, if only I could get over the "my spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" syndrome.

Once again, Happy New Year 2010 to you and your family!

With love,
Luke Bong

No comments:

Post a Comment